ORDER OPTIONS AND SHIPPING RETURNS
- Feature Comparison of Various Purchasing Options
- Catalog Subscriptions for Schools and Districts
- eBook Teacher Manual Subscription Option (monthly subscription to teacher manual screen view only version)
- eBook Teacher Manual Download Option (purchase option, no renewal necessary)
- Printed Teacher Manual (eBook version of Teacher Manual delivered while you wait for delivery of printed edition, includes student book to print)
- Student Activity Book or Lab Manual (eBook and printed versions)
- Mentoring Teacher Program Subscription
- Micro-credentials in over 100 subject-specific courses
- Shipping & Handling & Return Policy
- Purchasing Requirements (educators only may purchase and proof necessary)
Note: Although these instructional materials work with well any textbook (lesson plans call for reading topics as opposed to page numbers) you choose, the student activity books or lab manuals included are not to be considered complete textbooks.
PURCHASING REQUIREMENTS AND FUNDING (GRANTS)
Subscription versions: Subscription versions are not to be used in print or electronic form beyond their end date until renewed.
Perpetual licenses: All content, with exception of subscription versions, come with a perpetual license, no renewal necessary.
Updates: Updates within the period of the first year after purchase will be delivered at no charge. However, beyond the end of the first year, new purchase must be made to acquire updated versions.
Corrections: As all publications will ultimately be updated, corrected and improved, and no publication is without error. Readers are encouraged to submit corrections or updates and recognition for such will be made and greatly appreciated.
TEACHINGpoint instructional support course material and Mentoring Teacher Program qualify for funding, beyond departmental budgets in most countries as professional development or instructional support materials. In the U.S., for instance,there are many sources for funding Teaching Point Instructional Support Materials and Mentoring Teacher Program in schools including but not limited to: ESSA Title I, 10% of which can be used for professional development, for which Teaching Point materials qualify; and Title IIa, Improving Teacher Quality State Grants, which is 100% for professional development of teachers, Title 5, Innovative Programs (speak to your School District Federal Funds Director); School Improvement Grant funds; Carl Perkins Foundation, Tech Prep Consortia, Comprehensive School Reform Grants, Achievement Zone, Gates Foundation, RTI Funds, Workforce Development Grants, State and Federal Grant Funds, Milton Foundation, and Race to the Top, Professional Development funds; New Teacher funds; Comprehensive School Reform funding; local, state, regional or national educational foundations.