All K12 students and their parents may purchase student materials. Additionally, upon proof, matriculating college students may purchase teacher materials.
Matriculating college and university students qualify.
PK-12 as well as all post-secondary faculty and staff members.
To place school orders, either order online, attach Purchase Order to an email firstname.lastname@example.org, fax a school PO to 1-904-296-7385 or call 1-904-296-0212. All orders from outside the U.S. are to be paid in advance by check, card or wire transfer.
Those who are home schooling must provide a valid photo ID, and a copy of one of the following:
- Letter of intent to home school addressed to local school district for current school year.
- Home School Legal Defense Association membership card.
- Home School Charter School membership card.
Customers not affiliated with an educational institution may purchase any of our Supplemental Instruction titles and student book titles. Student books are listed on each course page in the various subject areas. The Supplemental Instruction section is at the bottom of the Catalog page. Academic verification must be received to purchase subject-specific teacher materials.
PROOF OF ACADEMIC STATUS
Although not needed for supplemental or student material, to purchase teacher material, you will need to provide proof of your academic status. No order will be shipped until a valid academic ID or proof is received. You can place your order at anytime. We will place your order on “hold” until we receive your valid academic ID. Upon receipt of your academic ID, we will ship out your order.
Acceptable Forms of Academic Proof:
(Any one of the following)
- Faxed 1-904-296-7385 or emailed (email@example.com) purchase order from school.
- Web site address of your school or district with link to faculty page listing your name and corresponding email address
- Dated Student ID Card
- Dated Faculty ID Card
- Dated, current class schedule with your name as instructor
- Letter from school on school letterhead
- Recent faculty/staff pay stub (please black out salary information) scanned and attached to an email or faxed to Teaching Point at 904-296-7385*
How to Send Your Academic Proof:
- FAX: to 1-904-296-7385
- EMAIL: Send to firstname.lastname@example.org (Attach proof to email. File must be in one of the following formats: .JPG, .TIFF, .PDF, .DOC, .GIF
- MAIL: 701 Market Street, Suite 111#171, Saint Augustine, FL 32095 USA